Tuesday 11 September 2012

The Starting Line

Okay peeps, humans, people, homo sapiens, my homies, whatever it is you wished to be called. My name is Lizzy Dunn. 
Add A Description...
I'm a young, aspiring nothing of a kind girl who finds boredom quite boring. Now before you go off and find better things to do, I'm just going to explain what exactly my blog will be about being that this is the first day of whatever is yet to come. So here is a list of things I will be hoping to include:


  • A guide to the perks of being a day-to-day teen
  • The interesting stuff
  • The least interesting stuff
  • Survival guide of anything really
Truth be told, I have no clue where to start or what to do. I'll put random stuff on just to give not you to do, but me. I can guarantee though that I'm probably just talking to myself because I am by now the reader would have stopped reading a long time ago. I consider this the starting line of whatever is yet to come. I believe that by just simply creating a blog, I can do something else with my life other than scroll through social networking sites.
If however, you are still reading this, than I congratulate you. So cheers, thanks, later, goodbye, see ya, 
A girl who ain't worth the followers

Lizzy Dee xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment